Banjo's New Pal Banjo's New Pal

Damn!
Reminds me of good old times when Cartoon Network aired "what a cartoon!" series! Great work!

Missing Heart Short Story Missing Heart Short Story

Really nice.

I havent wrote a review in a loooong time.. well i just wanted to say that it was a good flash. Nice art, music and loved the idea.. im looking for my heart too so it was a little sad for me.. but good ;)

Syringes responds:

Aww, welll you'll find it <3

Thanks for your review ^^~

Mobile Ball J Episode 3 Mobile Ball J Episode 3

Very good movie :)

I loove your Mobile Ball J series and also that cool and funny Nerd Fight :) Although they dont have stunning graphics they are well animated and very good. Will we see any more of your work ? Mobile Ball J 4 someday ? :)

Welcome to the Hilton! Welcome to the Hilton!

hehe..

Im from Poland but i still laughed my ass off :P

GoldenSalamander responds:

im sorry to hear that LOL im jes kidding u cant help who ur parents are, tho maybe you would change it if u could???

PolishPwnage Collection 1 PolishPwnage Collection 1

ok..

i only hope that the name PolishPwnage means that you are Polish and want to pwn someone....not that you PWNPolish people XD!! Nice and random flash btw. Waiting for the second part.

PolishPwnage responds:

yeah we're polish and we pwn. why thank you btw.

KAZAHANA:Death of Formula KAZAHANA:Death of Formula

Very good !

I watched this movie on the Lifepint1 site a couple of days ago. But its nice to see it here. It has decent action, quite nice graphics and overall is very good. I always wondered how the next Formuka movie will look like. Good work.Just a little to sad for me :(

Pokemoron Boris 1 Pokemoron Boris 1

You are a very bad....

You are a very bad person. You almost killed me!! I was eating breakfast, and when i started drinking tea MR.Mime was fighting the hero guy..and i almost drowned!! This flash was hillarious. High five ! :)

Fat Cop Fat Cop

Funny movie :D

Ok...the graphics maybe were not to good, but the movie was funny. The music was very good. And the cop moved while walking :) I dont know..maybe add more detail to the backgrounds and characters next time ? Its a nice movie and deserves more than 1.something :) BTW what music did you use ?

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Ohhh man!!

Really nice art in this one. There were a few moments where i almost pissed my pants. You need to continue it!! I want to see more Pyraimid Head...ant the cool "retarded" moments :D I would gave it a 11 out of 10 cuz im a big SH fan. This movie, and "Pyramid coke" are my top favourites.

The IIDMDTT The IIDMDTT

Im looking forward to the full movie :)

Wow...some really sweet frame by frame animation. And inventing the story "on the go" can bring some cool unexpected twists :) Im really looking forward to more of it.